Best time to go to Semarang Average weather of Semarang, Java
Discover the most favorable time to visit Semarang in Indonesia from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Semarang?
When is the best time to go to Semarang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Semarang are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Semarang
For full information about the climate and weather in Semarang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Semarang in january|
|February||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Semarang in february|
|March||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Semarang in march|
|April||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Semarang in april|
|May||81°F/92°F||good weather||Semarang in may|
|June||79°F/92°F||good weather||Semarang in june|
|July||77°F/92°F||good weather||Semarang in july|
|August||79°F/94°F||good weather||Semarang in august|
|September||81°F/95°F||good weather||Semarang in september|
|October||83°F/95°F||good weather||Semarang in october|
|November||83°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Semarang in november|
|December||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Semarang in december|
Weather and climate in Semarang
- Between january and april the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 101°F and you can expect to have 9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains in may about 5.3in.
- From june to september the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains in september about 2.4in.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 95°F and it rains about 5.4in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and, in december, 15 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Semarang
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Semarang: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Semarang
Find out when Semarang has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Semarang
- Very low season in Semarang
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April and November.
- Low season in Semarang
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May, September and October.
- High season in Semarang
The number of visitors to Semarang is high in: June and August.
- Peek season in Semarang
The largest number of tourists visiting Semarang is during: July and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Semarang month by month
Best time for low prices in Semarang
Average prices of hotels in Semarang month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Semarang. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, June is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.