When is the best time to go to Sentosa Island?
When is the best time to go to Sentosa Island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Sentosa Island are January, February, March, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- December is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Sentosa Island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/32°C||292mm||tolerable weather||Sentosa Island in january|
|February||28°C/33°C||200mm||tolerable weather||Sentosa Island in february|
|March||29°C/34°C||252mm||tolerable weather||Sentosa Island in march|
|April||30°C/35°C||236mm||bad weather||Sentosa Island in april|
|May||31°C/35°C||190mm||bad weather||Sentosa Island in may|
|June||30°C/34°C||125mm||tolerable weather||Sentosa Island in june|
|July||30°C/34°C||127mm||tolerable weather||Sentosa Island in july|
|August||30°C/33°C||146mm||tolerable weather||Sentosa Island in august|
|September||30°C/33°C||132mm||tolerable weather||Sentosa Island in september|
|October||30°C/34°C||166mm||tolerable weather||Sentosa Island in october|
|November||30°C/33°C||297mm||tolerable weather||Sentosa Island in november|
|December||29°C/32°C||418mm||tolerable weather||Sentosa Island in december|
Weather and climate in Sentosa Island
- Between the months of january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 32°C in average and, in february, 20 days of rain are expected.
- Between march and june the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 37°C and it rains about 125mm each month.
- Between july and november the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 33°C and it rains about 297mm each month.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 32°C in average and it rains in december about 418mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Sentosa Island
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Sentosa Island: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Singapore
Sentosa Island appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Singapore appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.