Best time to go to Sentosa Island Average weather of Sentosa Island, Singapore
Get the most favorable time to go to Sentosa Island in Singapore from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Sentosa Island?
When is the best time to go to Sentosa Island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Sentosa Island are January, February, March, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Sentosa Island
For full information about the climate and weather in Sentosa Island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Sentosa Island in january
|Sentosa Island in february
|Sentosa Island in march
|Sentosa Island in april
|Sentosa Island in may
|Sentosa Island in june
|Sentosa Island in july
|Sentosa Island in august
|Sentosa Island in september
|Sentosa Island in october
|Sentosa Island in november
|Sentosa Island in december
Weather and climate in Sentosa Island
- Between the months of january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and, in february, 14 days of rain are expected.
- Between march and june the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 8.5in each month.
- Between july and november the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains about 16.5in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains in december about 19.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sentosa Island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sentosa Island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Sentosa Island
Find out when Sentosa Island has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Sentosa Island
- Very low season in Sentosa Island
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, April, May and November.
- Low season in Sentosa Island
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, March and June.
- High season in Sentosa Island
The number of visitors to Sentosa Island is high in: July, September and October.
- Peak season in Sentosa Island
The largest number of tourists visiting Sentosa Island is during: August and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Sentosa Island month by month
Best time for low prices in Sentosa Island
Average prices of hotels in Sentosa Island month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Sentosa Island. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, March is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Sentosa Island
On average, it costs $ 102 per day to hire a car in Sentosa Island. This price varies by $ 19 depending on the month. In february, hiring a car costs an average of $ 88 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 106.