Best time to go to Tonga Average weather of Tonga, Other South Pacific Islands
Find the perfect time to visit Tonga in Other South Pacific Islands from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Tonga?
When is the best time to go to Tonga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tonga are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and December
- The rainiest months are February and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Tonga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Tonga in january|
|tolerable weather||Tonga in february|
|tolerable weather||Tonga in march|
|good weather||Tonga in april|
|good weather||Tonga in may|
|good weather||Tonga in june|
|good weather||Tonga in july|
|good weather||Tonga in august|
|good weather||Tonga in september|
|good weather||Tonga in october|
|good weather||Tonga in november|
|good weather||Tonga in december|
Weather and climate in Tonga
- Between the months of january and april the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 81°F.
- From may to december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tonga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tonga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Other South Pacific Islands
Tonga appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in the Other South Pacific Islands appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.