Best time to go to Tongatapu Island Average weather of Tongatapu Island, Tonga
Discover the very best time to visit Tongatapu Island in Tonga from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Tongatapu Island?
When is the best time to go to Tongatapu Island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tongatapu Island are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and December
- The rainiest months are January, February and March
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May and December
Annual weather in Tongatapu Island
For full information about the climate and weather in Tongatapu Island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Tongatapu Island in january|
|February||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Tongatapu Island in february|
|March||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Tongatapu Island in march|
|April||79°F/81°F||good weather||Tongatapu Island in april|
|May||77°F/79°F||good weather||Tongatapu Island in may|
|June||76°F/77°F||good weather||Tongatapu Island in june|
|July||74°F/76°F||good weather||Tongatapu Island in july|
|August||72°F/74°F||good weather||Tongatapu Island in august|
|September||74°F/76°F||good weather||Tongatapu Island in september|
|October||74°F/76°F||good weather||Tongatapu Island in october|
|November||76°F/77°F||good weather||Tongatapu Island in november|
|December||77°F/79°F||good weather||Tongatapu Island in december|
Weather and climate in Tongatapu Island
- From january to march the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F.
- Between the months of april and december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 83°F and, in december, 6 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tongatapu Island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tongatapu Island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.