Best time to go to Noumea Average weather of Noumea, New Caledonia
Find the perfect time to go to Noumea in New Caledonia from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Noumea?
When is the best time to go to Noumea? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Noumea are January, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and December
- March is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Noumea a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Noumea in january|
|tolerable weather||Noumea in february|
|tolerable weather||Noumea in march|
|good weather||Noumea in april|
|good weather||Noumea in may|
|good weather||Noumea in june|
|good weather||Noumea in july|
|good weather||Noumea in august|
|good weather||Noumea in september|
|good weather||Noumea in october|
|good weather||Noumea in november|
|good weather||Noumea in december|
Weather and climate in Noumea
- Between january and may the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to october the climate is good. The temperature rises to 74°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 2.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Noumea
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Noumea: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Caledonia
Noumea appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Calendonia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.