Best time to go to Bouloupari Average weather of Bouloupari, New Caledonia
Discover the very best time to go to Bouloupari in New Caledonia from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Bouloupari?
When is the best time to go to Bouloupari? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bouloupari are January, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and December
- March is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Bouloupari a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Bouloupari in january|
|tolerable weather||Bouloupari in february|
|tolerable weather||Bouloupari in march|
|good weather||Bouloupari in april|
|good weather||Bouloupari in may|
|good weather||Bouloupari in june|
|good weather||Bouloupari in july|
|good weather||Bouloupari in august|
|good weather||Bouloupari in september|
|good weather||Bouloupari in october|
|good weather||Bouloupari in november|
|good weather||Bouloupari in december|
Weather and climate in Bouloupari
- From january to april the climate is correct. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 45% of the time in april.
- From may to august the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and, in august, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains in september about 1.3in.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains in november about 2in.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains in december about 2.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bouloupari
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bouloupari: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Caledonia
Bouloupari appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Calendonia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.