Best time to go to île des Pins Average weather of île des Pins, New Caledonia
Get the perfect time to visit île des Pins in New Caledonia from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to île des Pins?
When is the best time to go to île des Pins? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in île des Pins are January, February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are January and March
Annual weather in île des Pins
For full information about the climate and weather in île des Pins a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/81°F||good weather||île des Pins in january|
|February||79°F/81°F||good weather||île des Pins in february|
|March||79°F/81°F||tolerable weather||île des Pins in march|
|April||77°F/79°F||good weather||île des Pins in april|
|May||74°F/77°F||good weather||île des Pins in may|
|June||72°F/74°F||good weather||île des Pins in june|
|July||70°F/72°F||good weather||île des Pins in july|
|August||70°F/72°F||good weather||île des Pins in august|
|September||70°F/72°F||good weather||île des Pins in september|
|October||72°F/74°F||good weather||île des Pins in october|
|November||74°F/76°F||good weather||île des Pins in november|
|December||77°F/79°F||good weather||île des Pins in december|
Weather and climate in île des Pins
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and, in february, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains in march about 10.1in.
- From april to december the climate is favorable. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 3.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in île des Pins
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of île des Pins: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in île des Pins
Find out when île des Pins has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in île des Pins
- Very low season in île des Pins
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, June and July.
- Low season in île des Pins
The months with low numbers of tourists are: August.
- High season in île des Pins
The number of visitors to île des Pins is high in: September and December.
- Peak season in île des Pins
The largest number of tourists visiting île des Pins is during: October and November.
Figure: Visitor index for île des Pins month by month
Best time for low prices in île des Pins
Average prices of hotels in île des Pins month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in île des Pins. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.