Best time to go to Anchor Point Average weather of Anchor Point, Alaska
Discover the very best time to visit Anchor Point in Alaska from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Anchor Point?
When is the best time to go to Anchor Point? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Anchor Point are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are August, September, October and December
Annual weather in Anchor Point
For full information about the climate and weather in Anchor Point a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||27°F/31°F||very bad weather||Anchor Point in january|
|February||27°F/31°F||very bad weather||Anchor Point in february|
|March||29°F/32°F||very bad weather||Anchor Point in march|
|April||36°F/40°F||very bad weather||Anchor Point in april|
|May||43°F/49°F||bad weather||Anchor Point in may|
|June||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Anchor Point in june|
|July||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Anchor Point in july|
|August||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Anchor Point in august|
|September||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Anchor Point in september|
|October||41°F/45°F||very bad weather||Anchor Point in october|
|November||32°F/34°F||very bad weather||Anchor Point in november|
|December||29°F/32°F||very bad weather||Anchor Point in december|
Weather and climate in Anchor Point
- Between january and april the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 40°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 4in each month.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and it rains about 19% of the time in june.
- Between july and august the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and, in august, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains in september about 8.2in.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 32°F°C and you can expect to have 6.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Anchor Point
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Anchor Point: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Anchor Point
Find out when Anchor Point has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Anchor Point
- Very low season in Anchor Point
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
- Low season in Anchor Point
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May and September.
- High season in Anchor Point
The number of visitors to Anchor Point is high in: June.
- Peek season in Anchor Point
The largest number of tourists visiting Anchor Point is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Anchor Point month by month
Best time for low prices in Anchor Point
Average prices of hotels in Anchor Point month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Anchor Point. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.