Best time to go to Healy Average weather of Healy, Alaska
Discover the most favorable time to go to Healy in Alaska from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Healy?
When is the best time to go to Healy? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month for good weather in Healy is July
- July is the hottest month
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are June and August
Annual weather in Healy
For full information about the climate and weather in Healy a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||-0°F/7°F||very bad weather||Healy in january|
|February||5°F/16°F||very bad weather||Healy in february|
|March||5°F/22°F||very bad weather||Healy in march|
|April||22°F/36°F||very bad weather||Healy in april|
|May||38°F/52°F||very bad weather||Healy in may|
|June||49°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Healy in june|
|July||50°F/65°F||good weather||Healy in july|
|August||45°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Healy in august|
|September||38°F/50°F||very bad weather||Healy in september|
|October||25°F/34°F||very bad weather||Healy in october|
|November||7°F/14°F||very bad weather||Healy in november|
|December||4°F/11°F||very bad weather||Healy in december|
Weather and climate in Healy
- Between the months of january and april the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 36°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains in april about 2in.
- In the month of may the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in may.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is good. The temperature rises to 65°F.
- In the month of august the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains about 5.4in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and, in september, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 7°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Healy
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Healy: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Healy
Find out when Healy has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Healy
- Very low season in Healy
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, October and November.
- Low season in Healy
The months with low numbers of tourists are: September and December.
- Peek season in Healy
The largest number of tourists visiting Healy is during: June, July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Healy month by month
Best time for low prices in Healy
Average prices of hotels in Healy month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Healy. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, June is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.