Best time to go to Dillingham Average weather of Dillingham, Alaska
Find the perfect time to go to Dillingham in Alaska from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Dillingham?
When is the best time to go to Dillingham? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Dillingham are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Dillingham
For full information about the climate and weather in Dillingham a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||13°F/20°F||very bad weather||Dillingham in january|
|February||16°F/25°F||very bad weather||Dillingham in february|
|March||16°F/27°F||very bad weather||Dillingham in march|
|April||29°F/40°F||very bad weather||Dillingham in april|
|May||41°F/54°F||very bad weather||Dillingham in may|
|June||49°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Dillingham in june|
|July||52°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Dillingham in july|
|August||50°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Dillingham in august|
|September||45°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Dillingham in september|
|October||36°F/43°F||very bad weather||Dillingham in october|
|November||22°F/29°F||very bad weather||Dillingham in november|
|December||18°F/23°F||very bad weather||Dillingham in december|
Weather and climate in Dillingham
- From january to april the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 59°F and it rains in april about 3.4in.
- In may the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and it rains about 19% of the time in may.
- Between june and august the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains in august about 5.6in.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and, in september, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 23°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 5.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dillingham
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dillingham: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.