Best time to go to Zarqa Average weather of Zarqa, Jordan
Discover the most favorable time to visit Zarqa in Jordan from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Zarqa?
When is the best time to go to Zarqa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Zarqa are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Zarqa has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
Annual weather in Zarqa
For full information about the climate and weather in Zarqa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Zarqa in january|
|February||52°F/61°F||good weather||Zarqa in february|
|March||58°F/68°F||good weather||Zarqa in march|
|April||65°F/77°F||perfect weather||Zarqa in april|
|May||74°F/86°F||perfect weather||Zarqa in may|
|June||77°F/90°F||perfect weather||Zarqa in june|
|July||81°F/94°F||perfect weather||Zarqa in july|
|August||81°F/94°F||perfect weather||Zarqa in august|
|September||77°F/90°F||perfect weather||Zarqa in september|
|October||72°F/85°F||perfect weather||Zarqa in october|
|November||61°F/72°F||perfect weather||Zarqa in november|
|December||52°F/63°F||good weather||Zarqa in december|
Weather and climate in Zarqa
- Between january and february the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and it rains about 2.3in each month.
- In march the climate is good. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 1.4in.
- Between april and october the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 6% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 6% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Zarqa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Zarqa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Zarqa
Find out when Zarqa has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Zarqa
- Very low season in Zarqa
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Zarqa
The months with low numbers of tourists are: June and December.
- High season in Zarqa
The number of visitors to Zarqa is high in: May and October.
- Peek season in Zarqa
The largest number of tourists visiting Zarqa is during: April, July, August and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Zarqa month by month
Best time for low prices in Zarqa
Average prices of hotels in Zarqa month by month
Generally, March is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Zarqa. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.