Best time to go to Shawmari Wildlife Reserve Average weather of Shawmari Wildlife Reserve, Jordan
Get the perfect time to visit Shawmari Wildlife Reserve in Jordan from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Shawmari Wildlife Reserve?
When is the best time to go to Shawmari Wildlife Reserve? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Shawmari Wildlife Reserve are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Shawmari Wildlife Reserve has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
Annual weather in Shawmari Wildlife Reserve
For full information about the climate and weather in Shawmari Wildlife Reserve a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Shawmari Wildlife Reserve in january|
|February||49°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Shawmari Wildlife Reserve in february|
|March||54°F/74°F||good weather||Shawmari Wildlife Reserve in march|
|April||61°F/83°F||perfect weather||Shawmari Wildlife Reserve in april|
|May||70°F/92°F||perfect weather||Shawmari Wildlife Reserve in may|
|June||76°F/99°F||perfect weather||Shawmari Wildlife Reserve in june|
|July||77°F/103°F||good weather||Shawmari Wildlife Reserve in july|
|August||77°F/103°F||good weather||Shawmari Wildlife Reserve in august|
|September||76°F/97°F||perfect weather||Shawmari Wildlife Reserve in september|
|October||68°F/88°F||perfect weather||Shawmari Wildlife Reserve in october|
|November||58°F/74°F||perfect weather||Shawmari Wildlife Reserve in november|
|December||49°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Shawmari Wildlife Reserve in december|
Weather and climate in Shawmari Wildlife Reserve
- From january to february the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains in february about 0.7in.
- In the month of march the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 99°F and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is good. It is for example 103°F as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and november the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F.
- In december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and it rains in december about 0.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Shawmari Wildlife Reserve
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Shawmari Wildlife Reserve: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.