Best time to go to Azraq Wetland Reserve Average weather of Azraq Wetland Reserve, Jordan
Find the best time to visit Azraq Wetland Reserve in Jordan from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Azraq Wetland Reserve?
When is the best time to go to Azraq Wetland Reserve? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Azraq Wetland Reserve are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Azraq Wetland Reserve has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
Annual weather in Azraq Wetland Reserve
For full information about the climate and weather in Azraq Wetland Reserve a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Azraq Wetland Reserve in january|
|February||49°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Azraq Wetland Reserve in february|
|March||54°F/74°F||good weather||Azraq Wetland Reserve in march|
|April||61°F/83°F||perfect weather||Azraq Wetland Reserve in april|
|May||70°F/92°F||perfect weather||Azraq Wetland Reserve in may|
|June||76°F/99°F||perfect weather||Azraq Wetland Reserve in june|
|July||77°F/103°F||good weather||Azraq Wetland Reserve in july|
|August||77°F/103°F||good weather||Azraq Wetland Reserve in august|
|September||76°F/97°F||perfect weather||Azraq Wetland Reserve in september|
|October||68°F/88°F||perfect weather||Azraq Wetland Reserve in october|
|November||58°F/74°F||perfect weather||Azraq Wetland Reserve in november|
|December||49°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Azraq Wetland Reserve in december|
Weather and climate in Azraq Wetland Reserve
- Between january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 4% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is beautiful. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in march and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 94°F in average and it rains about 0in each month.
- Between july and august the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 103°F°C and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between september and november the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 58°F.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains in december about 0.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Azraq Wetland Reserve
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Azraq Wetland Reserve: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.