Best time to go to Salt Average weather of Salt, Jordan
Find the most favorable time to go to Salt in Jordan from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Salt?
When is the best time to go to Salt? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Salt are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Salt has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
Annual weather in Salt
For full information about the climate and weather in Salt a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Salt in january|
|February||50°F/61°F||good weather||Salt in february|
|March||56°F/68°F||good weather||Salt in march|
|April||65°F/77°F||perfect weather||Salt in april|
|May||72°F/85°F||perfect weather||Salt in may|
|June||77°F/90°F||perfect weather||Salt in june|
|July||79°F/94°F||perfect weather||Salt in july|
|August||79°F/94°F||perfect weather||Salt in august|
|September||76°F/90°F||perfect weather||Salt in september|
|October||70°F/83°F||perfect weather||Salt in october|
|November||59°F/70°F||good weather||Salt in november|
|December||52°F/61°F||good weather||Salt in december|
Weather and climate in Salt
- In the month of january the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains in january about 2in.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 68°F and, in march, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and october the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 1.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Salt
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Salt: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.