Best time to go to Belgrade Average weather of Belgrade, Serbia
Find the most favorable time to go to Belgrade in Serbia from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Belgrade?
When is the best time to go to Belgrade? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Belgrade are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May and June
Annual weather in Belgrade
For full information about the climate and weather in Belgrade a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||31°F/40°F||very bad weather||Belgrade in january|
|February||34°F/45°F||very bad weather||Belgrade in february|
|March||43°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Belgrade in march|
|April||52°F/67°F||good weather||Belgrade in april|
|May||61°F/74°F||good weather||Belgrade in may|
|June||68°F/81°F||good weather||Belgrade in june|
|July||72°F/86°F||good weather||Belgrade in july|
|August||72°F/90°F||perfect weather||Belgrade in august|
|September||63°F/79°F||perfect weather||Belgrade in september|
|October||52°F/67°F||good weather||Belgrade in october|
|November||45°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Belgrade in november|
|December||34°F/45°F||very bad weather||Belgrade in december|
Weather and climate in Belgrade
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 56°F and it rains about 19% of the time in march.
- From april to july the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains about 8% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in october, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is correct. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 2.3in each month.
- In december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 65°F and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Belgrade
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Belgrade: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Belgrade
Find out when Belgrade has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Belgrade
- Very low season in Belgrade
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Belgrade
The months with low numbers of tourists are: November and December.
- High season in Belgrade
The number of visitors to Belgrade is high in: April, May, June, July and October.
- Peak season in Belgrade
The largest number of tourists visiting Belgrade is during: August and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Belgrade month by month
Best time for low prices in Belgrade
Average prices of hotels in Belgrade month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Belgrade. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, September is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price for flights to Belgrade
A return flight between London and Belgrade is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 103 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 147 more for your airline ticket to Belgrade if you go in august.
Find the best price for your flight
Average price of hiring a car in Belgrade
On average, it costs $ 17 per day to hire a car in Belgrade. This price varies by $ 12 depending on the month. In february, hiring a car costs an average of $ 9.6 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in august is $ 22.