Best time to go to Belgrade Average weather of Belgrade, Serbia
Find the most favorable time to go to Belgrade in Serbia from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Belgrade?
When is the best time to go to Belgrade? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Belgrade are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May and June
For full information about the climate and weather in Belgrade a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Belgrade in january|
|very bad weather||Belgrade in february|
|tolerable weather||Belgrade in march|
|good weather||Belgrade in april|
|good weather||Belgrade in may|
|good weather||Belgrade in june|
|perfect weather||Belgrade in july|
|perfect weather||Belgrade in august|
|perfect weather||Belgrade in september|
|good weather||Belgrade in october|
|tolerable weather||Belgrade in november|
|very bad weather||Belgrade in december|
Weather and climate in Belgrade
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 56°F and it rains about 27% of the time in march.
- From april to july the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains about 15% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in october, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is correct. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- In december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 65°F and, in december, 6 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Belgrade
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Belgrade: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Serbia
Belgrade appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Serbia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.