Best time to go to Alicante Average weather of Alicante, Spain
Get the most favorable time to go to Alicante in Spain from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Alicante?
When is the best time to go to Alicante? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Alicante are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and March
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Alicante
For full information about the climate and weather in Alicante a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Alicante in january|
|February||50°F/61°F||good weather||Alicante in february|
|March||54°F/63°F||good weather||Alicante in march|
|April||58°F/67°F||good weather||Alicante in april|
|May||65°F/74°F||perfect weather||Alicante in may|
|June||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Alicante in june|
|July||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Alicante in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Alicante in august|
|September||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Alicante in september|
|October||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||Alicante in october|
|November||58°F/67°F||good weather||Alicante in november|
|December||52°F/61°F||good weather||Alicante in december|
Weather and climate in Alicante
- Between january and february the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 5% of the time in february.
- Between march and april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and, in april, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From may to july the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains about 2% of the time in july.
- From august to september the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- In october the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 67°F and it rains about 8% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains in december about 1.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Alicante
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Alicante: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Alicante
Find out when Alicante has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Alicante
- Very low season in Alicante
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Alicante
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May and December.
- High season in Alicante
The number of visitors to Alicante is high in: June, September and October.
- Peek season in Alicante
The largest number of tourists visiting Alicante is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Alicante month by month
Best time for low prices in Alicante
Average prices of hotels in Alicante month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Alicante. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Alicante
A return flight between London and Alicante is generally cheaper if you go in september ($ 73 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 73 more for your airline ticket to Alicante if you go in august.
Average price of hiring a car in Alicante
On average, it costs $ 20 per day to hire a car in Alicante. This price varies by $ 36 depending on the month. In april, hiring a car costs an average of $ 3.6 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in june is $ 40.