Best time to go to Benidorm Average weather of Benidorm, Spain
Find the most favorable time to go to Benidorm in Spain from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Benidorm?
When is the best time to go to Benidorm? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Benidorm are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, March, September, October and November
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Benidorm
For full information about the climate and weather in Benidorm a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Benidorm in january|
|February||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Benidorm in february|
|March||56°F/61°F||good weather||Benidorm in march|
|April||59°F/65°F||good weather||Benidorm in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Benidorm in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Benidorm in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Benidorm in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Benidorm in august|
|September||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Benidorm in september|
|October||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Benidorm in october|
|November||59°F/67°F||good weather||Benidorm in november|
|December||56°F/61°F||good weather||Benidorm in december|
Weather and climate in Benidorm
- Between the months of january and march the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 9% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is beautiful. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- From june to july the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 83°F and, in july, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In august the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 5% of the time in august.
- Between september and october the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 83°F and, in october, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and it rains about 12% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 6% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Benidorm
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Benidorm: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Benidorm
Find out when Benidorm has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Benidorm
- Very low season in Benidorm
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Benidorm
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, November and December.
- High season in Benidorm
The number of visitors to Benidorm is high in: May, June, September and October.
- Peek season in Benidorm
The largest number of tourists visiting Benidorm is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Benidorm month by month
Best time for low prices in Benidorm
Average prices of hotels in Benidorm month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Benidorm. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Benidorm
On average, it costs $ 26 per day to hire a car in Benidorm. This price varies by $ 26 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 18 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in february is $ 44.