Best time to go to Katerini Average weather of Katerini, Greece
Get the most favorable time to visit Katerini in Greece from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Katerini?
When is the best time to go to Katerini? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Katerini are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Katerini a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Katerini in january|
|bad weather||Katerini in february|
|tolerable weather||Katerini in march|
|good weather||Katerini in april|
|good weather||Katerini in may|
|good weather||Katerini in june|
|good weather||Katerini in july|
|good weather||Katerini in august|
|good weather||Katerini in september|
|good weather||Katerini in october|
|tolerable weather||Katerini in november|
|very bad weather||Katerini in december|
Weather and climate in Katerini
- In the month of january the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 65°F and it rains about 3.3in each month.
- In the month of february the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 52°F and, in february, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 3.4in each month.
- From april to june the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains about 40% of the time in june.
- Between july and august the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between september and october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and, in october, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 77°F and it rains about 3.1in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 52°F and it rains in december about 3.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Katerini
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Katerini: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Katerini appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.