Best time to go to Chalkidiki Average weather of Chalkidiki, Greece
Find the best time to visit Chalkidiki in Greece from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Chalkidiki?
When is the best time to go to Chalkidiki? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chalkidiki are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are March and May
Annual weather in Chalkidiki
For full information about the climate and weather in Chalkidiki a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||41°F/50°F||very bad weather||Chalkidiki in january|
|February||45°F/54°F||bad weather||Chalkidiki in february|
|March||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Chalkidiki in march|
|April||58°F/67°F||good weather||Chalkidiki in april|
|May||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Chalkidiki in may|
|June||74°F/85°F||good weather||Chalkidiki in june|
|July||79°F/90°F||perfect weather||Chalkidiki in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||perfect weather||Chalkidiki in august|
|September||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Chalkidiki in september|
|October||61°F/72°F||perfect weather||Chalkidiki in october|
|November||54°F/63°F||good weather||Chalkidiki in november|
|December||45°F/54°F||bad weather||Chalkidiki in december|
Weather and climate in Chalkidiki
- From january to february the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains in february about 2.8in.
- In march the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F.
- From april to june the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and you can expect to have 2.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and, in august, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and november the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 63°F.
- In december the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chalkidiki
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chalkidiki: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Chalkidiki
Find out when Chalkidiki has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Chalkidiki
- Very low season in Chalkidiki
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Chalkidiki
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, November and December.
- High season in Chalkidiki
The number of visitors to Chalkidiki is high in: June, September and October.
- Peek season in Chalkidiki
The largest number of tourists visiting Chalkidiki is during: July and August.