Best time to go to Chalkidiki Average weather of Chalkidiki, Greece
Find the best time to visit Chalkidiki in Greece from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Chalkidiki?
When is the best time to go to Chalkidiki? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chalkidiki are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are February, September, October and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Chalkidiki a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Chalkidiki in january|
|bad weather||Chalkidiki in february|
|tolerable weather||Chalkidiki in march|
|good weather||Chalkidiki in april|
|good weather||Chalkidiki in may|
|good weather||Chalkidiki in june|
|perfect weather||Chalkidiki in july|
|perfect weather||Chalkidiki in august|
|good weather||Chalkidiki in september|
|good weather||Chalkidiki in october|
|good weather||Chalkidiki in november|
|tolerable weather||Chalkidiki in december|
Weather and climate in Chalkidiki
- From january to february the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 70°F and it rains in february about 4.3in.
- In march the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F.
- From april to june the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and, in august, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and november the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 65°F.
- In december the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and, in december, 13 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Chalkidiki
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Chalkidiki: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Chalkidiki appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved