Best time to go to Peraia Average weather of Peraia, Greece
Find the perfect time to visit Peraia in Greece from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Peraia?
When is the best time to go to Peraia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Peraia are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
- The best months for swimming are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Peraia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Peraia in january|
|bad weather||Peraia in february|
|tolerable weather||Peraia in march|
|good weather||Peraia in april|
|good weather||Peraia in may|
|good weather||Peraia in june|
|perfect weather||Peraia in july|
|perfect weather||Peraia in august|
|perfect weather||Peraia in september|
|good weather||Peraia in october|
|tolerable weather||Peraia in november|
|bad weather||Peraia in december|
Weather and climate in Peraia
- In january the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 49°F and you can expect to have 2.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In february the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and it rains in february about 2.9in.
- In march the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and, in march, 10 days of rain are expected.
- From april to june the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in june about 2.2in.
- From july to august the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F.
- Between september and october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average.
- In november the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and, in november, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Peraia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Peraia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Peraia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.