Best time to go to Kalamaria Average weather of Kalamaria, Greece
Get the best time to go to Kalamaria in Greece from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Kalamaria?
When is the best time to go to Kalamaria? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kalamaria are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
- July is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Kalamaria a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Kalamaria in january|
|bad weather||Kalamaria in february|
|tolerable weather||Kalamaria in march|
|good weather||Kalamaria in april|
|good weather||Kalamaria in may|
|good weather||Kalamaria in june|
|perfect weather||Kalamaria in july|
|perfect weather||Kalamaria in august|
|perfect weather||Kalamaria in september|
|good weather||Kalamaria in october|
|tolerable weather||Kalamaria in november|
|bad weather||Kalamaria in december|
Weather and climate in Kalamaria
- In the month of january the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and it rains in january about 2.3in.
- In the month of february the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 49°F and, in february, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains in march about 2.8in.
- Between april and june the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in june, 10 days of rain are expected.
- From july to september the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains in september about 1.7in.
- In october the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- In december the climate is not good. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kalamaria
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kalamaria: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Kalamaria appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.