Best time to go to Kalambaka Average weather of Kalambaka, Greece
Discover the best time to visit Kalambaka in Greece from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Kalambaka?
When is the best time to go to Kalambaka? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kalambaka are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Kalambaka a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Kalambaka in january|
|very bad weather||Kalambaka in february|
|tolerable weather||Kalambaka in march|
|good weather||Kalambaka in april|
|good weather||Kalambaka in may|
|good weather||Kalambaka in june|
|good weather||Kalambaka in july|
|perfect weather||Kalambaka in august|
|good weather||Kalambaka in september|
|good weather||Kalambaka in october|
|tolerable weather||Kalambaka in november|
|very bad weather||Kalambaka in december|
Weather and climate in Kalambaka
- From january to february the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 49°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 6in each month.
- In march the climate is okay. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in march.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is good. The temperature rises to 92°F.
- In the month of august the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains in august about 1.8in.
- Between september and october the climate is good. The temperature rises to 70°F and, in october, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 41°F and it rains about 3.9in each month.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and you can expect to have 4.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Kalambaka
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Kalambaka: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Kalambaka appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved