Best time to go to Otaru Average weather of Otaru, Japan
Get the best time to go to Otaru in Japan from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Otaru?
When is the best time to go to Otaru? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Otaru are June and July
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are July, August, September and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Otaru a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Otaru in january|
|very bad weather||Otaru in february|
|very bad weather||Otaru in march|
|very bad weather||Otaru in april|
|tolerable weather||Otaru in may|
|good weather||Otaru in june|
|good weather||Otaru in july|
|tolerable weather||Otaru in august|
|tolerable weather||Otaru in september|
|tolerable weather||Otaru in october|
|very bad weather||Otaru in november|
|very bad weather||Otaru in december|
Weather and climate in Otaru
- From january to april the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 45°F and it rains about 4in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and, in may, 15 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and july the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 90°F.
- In the month of august the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 81°F and you can expect to have 8.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains about 53% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains in october about 4.4in.
- Between november and december the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 27°F and it rains about 87% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Otaru
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Otaru: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Otaru appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Japan
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved