When is the best time to go to Aomori?
When is the best time to go to Aomori? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Aomori are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are July and December
- The best months for swimming are August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Aomori a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||-1°C/1°C||124mm||very bad weather||Aomori in january|
|February||-2°C/1°C||100mm||very bad weather||Aomori in february|
|March||2°C/5°C||100mm||very bad weather||Aomori in march|
|April||9°C/12°C||89mm||bad weather||Aomori in april|
|May||16°C/19°C||100mm||good weather||Aomori in may|
|June||20°C/23°C||91mm||good weather||Aomori in june|
|July||23°C/27°C||194mm||good weather||Aomori in july|
|August||24°C/28°C||123mm||good weather||Aomori in august|
|September||20°C/24°C||123mm||good weather||Aomori in september|
|October||14°C/17°C||116mm||tolerable weather||Aomori in october|
|November||8°C/11°C||120mm||bad weather||Aomori in november|
|December||2°C/4°C||162mm||very bad weather||Aomori in december|
Weather and climate in Aomori
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 5°C.
- In the month of april the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 12°C in average and you can expect to have 89mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and september the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 33°C and it rains about 41% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 17°C°C and it rains about 43% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 8°C.
- In december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 13°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Aomori
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Aomori: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Japan
Aomori appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.