Best time to go to Aomori Average weather of Aomori, Japan
Get the most favorable time to go to Aomori in Japan from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Aomori?
When is the best time to go to Aomori? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Aomori are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Aomori a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Aomori in january|
|very bad weather||Aomori in february|
|very bad weather||Aomori in march|
|bad weather||Aomori in april|
|good weather||Aomori in may|
|good weather||Aomori in june|
|good weather||Aomori in july|
|good weather||Aomori in august|
|good weather||Aomori in september|
|good weather||Aomori in october|
|bad weather||Aomori in november|
|very bad weather||Aomori in december|
Weather and climate in Aomori
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 40°F.
- In the month of april the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and september the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 25% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains about 16% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 45°F.
- In december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 56°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Aomori
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Aomori: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Japan
Aomori appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.