Best time to go to Aomori Average weather of Aomori, Japan
Get the most favorable time to go to Aomori in Japan from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Aomori?
When is the best time to go to Aomori? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Aomori are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
- The best months for swimming are August and September
Annual weather in Aomori
For full information about the climate and weather in Aomori a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||29°F/34°F||very bad weather||Aomori in january|
|February||27°F/34°F||very bad weather||Aomori in february|
|March||32°F/41°F||very bad weather||Aomori in march|
|April||41°F/52°F||very bad weather||Aomori in april|
|May||52°F/63°F||good weather||Aomori in may|
|June||61°F/72°F||good weather||Aomori in june|
|July||68°F/77°F||good weather||Aomori in july|
|August||70°F/81°F||good weather||Aomori in august|
|September||63°F/74°F||good weather||Aomori in september|
|October||52°F/63°F||good weather||Aomori in october|
|November||43°F/52°F||bad weather||Aomori in november|
|December||34°F/40°F||very bad weather||Aomori in december|
Weather and climate in Aomori
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 41°F.
- In the month of april the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and september the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 20% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and it rains about 16% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 45°F.
- In december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 56°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Aomori
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Aomori: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Aomori
Find out when Aomori has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Aomori
- Very low season in Aomori
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Aomori
The months with low numbers of tourists are: June, September, November and December.
- High season in Aomori
The number of visitors to Aomori is high in: April, May, July and August.
- Peek season in Aomori
The largest number of tourists visiting Aomori is during: October.
Figure: Visitor index for Aomori month by month
Best time for low prices in Aomori
Average prices of hotels in Aomori month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Aomori. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Aomori
On average, it costs $ 15 per day to hire a car in Aomori. This price varies by $ 1.2 depending on the month. In august, hiring a car costs an average of $ 14 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in february is $ 15.