Best time to go to Abashiri Average weather of Abashiri, Japan
Discover the best time to visit Abashiri in Japan from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Abashiri?
When is the best time to go to Abashiri? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Abashiri are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Abashiri
For full information about the climate and weather in Abashiri a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||18°F/27°F||very bad weather||Abashiri in january|
|February||16°F/27°F||very bad weather||Abashiri in february|
|March||23°F/36°F||very bad weather||Abashiri in march|
|April||36°F/47°F||very bad weather||Abashiri in april|
|May||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Abashiri in may|
|June||56°F/67°F||good weather||Abashiri in june|
|July||63°F/74°F||good weather||Abashiri in july|
|August||65°F/76°F||good weather||Abashiri in august|
|September||58°F/70°F||good weather||Abashiri in september|
|October||45°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Abashiri in october|
|November||36°F/45°F||very bad weather||Abashiri in november|
|December||25°F/32°F||very bad weather||Abashiri in december|
Weather and climate in Abashiri
- Between january and april the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 47°F in average and it rains about 4.3in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and you can expect to have 5.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and you can expect to have 5.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 58°F and you can expect to have 5.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 32°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Abashiri
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Abashiri: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Abashiri
Find out when Abashiri has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Abashiri
- Very low season in Abashiri
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, March, April, November and December.
- Low season in Abashiri
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May.
- High season in Abashiri
The number of visitors to Abashiri is high in: June, September and October.
- Peak season in Abashiri
The largest number of tourists visiting Abashiri is during: February, July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Abashiri month by month
Best time for low prices in Abashiri
Average prices of hotels in Abashiri month by month
Generally, May is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Abashiri. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.