Best time to go to Kanazawa Average weather of Kanazawa, Japan
Get the perfect time to go to Kanazawa in Japan from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Kanazawa?
When is the best time to go to Kanazawa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kanazawa are May, June, August and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and December
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Kanazawa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Kanazawa in january|
|very bad weather||Kanazawa in february|
|bad weather||Kanazawa in march|
|tolerable weather||Kanazawa in april|
|good weather||Kanazawa in may|
|good weather||Kanazawa in june|
|tolerable weather||Kanazawa in july|
|good weather||Kanazawa in august|
|tolerable weather||Kanazawa in september|
|good weather||Kanazawa in october|
|tolerable weather||Kanazawa in november|
|bad weather||Kanazawa in december|
Weather and climate in Kanazawa
- From january to february the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 7°C and it rains about 62% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 11°C and, in march, 17 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 16°C and you can expect to have 164mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and june the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 18°C and, in june, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of july the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 30°C°C and it rains about 262mm each month.
- Between august and october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 33°C and it rains about 182mm each month.
- In the month of november the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 26°C and it rains about 198mm each month.
- In december the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 9°C in average and it rains about 322mm each month.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Kanazawa
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Kanazawa: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Kanazawa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Japan
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved