Best time to go to Kanazawa Average weather of Kanazawa, Japan
Get the perfect time to go to Kanazawa in Japan from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Kanazawa?
When is the best time to go to Kanazawa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kanazawa are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and December
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Kanazawa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Kanazawa in january|
|very bad weather||Kanazawa in february|
|bad weather||Kanazawa in march|
|tolerable weather||Kanazawa in april|
|good weather||Kanazawa in may|
|good weather||Kanazawa in june|
|good weather||Kanazawa in july|
|good weather||Kanazawa in august|
|good weather||Kanazawa in september|
|good weather||Kanazawa in october|
|tolerable weather||Kanazawa in november|
|bad weather||Kanazawa in december|
Weather and climate in Kanazawa
- From january to february the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 45°F and it rains about 59% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 52°F and, in march, 16 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 61°F and you can expect to have 5.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and june the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and, in june, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of july the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 9.2in each month.
- Between august and october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 5.9in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 5.9in each month.
- In december the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 47°F in average and it rains about 10.2in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kanazawa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kanazawa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Kanazawa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Japan
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved