Best time to go to Wuhan Average weather of Wuhan, China
Discover the very best time to visit Wuhan in China from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Wuhan?
When is the best time to go to Wuhan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Wuhan are March, April, May, June, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Wuhan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Wuhan in january|
|bad weather||Wuhan in february|
|good weather||Wuhan in march|
|good weather||Wuhan in april|
|good weather||Wuhan in may|
|good weather||Wuhan in june|
|tolerable weather||Wuhan in july|
|tolerable weather||Wuhan in august|
|good weather||Wuhan in september|
|good weather||Wuhan in october|
|good weather||Wuhan in november|
|bad weather||Wuhan in december|
Weather and climate in Wuhan
- In the month of january the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 50°F as maximum temperature in january.
- In february the climate is not good. It is for example 54°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 24% of the time in february.
- Between march and june the climate is good. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains in june about 5.6in.
- In the month of july the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average.
- In the month of august the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 3.6in each month.
- In september the climate is beautiful. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains in september about 2.2in.
- In the month of october the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- In november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and it rains about 1.2in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Wuhan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Wuhan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of China
Wuhan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in China appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.