Best time to go to Zhengzhou Average weather of Zhengzhou, China
Get the most favorable time to go to Zhengzhou in China from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Zhengzhou?
When is the best time to go to Zhengzhou? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Zhengzhou are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Zhengzhou has dry periods in January and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Zhengzhou a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||31°F/45°F||very bad weather||Zhengzhou in january|
|February||38°F/52°F||very bad weather||Zhengzhou in february|
|March||49°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Zhengzhou in march|
|April||58°F/74°F||perfect weather||Zhengzhou in april|
|May||70°F/85°F||perfect weather||Zhengzhou in may|
|June||79°F/94°F||perfect weather||Zhengzhou in june|
|July||81°F/94°F||good weather||Zhengzhou in july|
|August||77°F/90°F||good weather||Zhengzhou in august|
|September||68°F/81°F||good weather||Zhengzhou in september|
|October||61°F/72°F||perfect weather||Zhengzhou in october|
|November||47°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Zhengzhou in november|
|December||34°F/49°F||very bad weather||Zhengzhou in december|
Weather and climate in Zhengzhou
- From january to february the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains about 7% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is beautiful. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In june the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average.
- In the month of july the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in july.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 1.8in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 34°F and it rains about 2% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Zhengzhou
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Zhengzhou: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.