Best time to go to Merv Average weather of Merv, Turkmenistan
Find the most favorable time to visit Merv in Turkmenistan from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Merv?
When is the best time to go to Merv? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Merv are March, April, May, June, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Merv has dry periods in June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January and December
Annual weather in Merv
For full information about the climate and weather in Merv a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||40°F/52°F||very bad weather||Merv in january|
|February||41°F/54°F||very bad weather||Merv in february|
|March||52°F/68°F||good weather||Merv in march|
|April||63°F/79°F||perfect weather||Merv in april|
|May||77°F/92°F||perfect weather||Merv in may|
|June||86°F/101°F||good weather||Merv in june|
|July||86°F/104°F||tolerable weather||Merv in july|
|August||81°F/101°F||good weather||Merv in august|
|September||70°F/92°F||perfect weather||Merv in september|
|October||58°F/77°F||perfect weather||Merv in october|
|November||45°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Merv in november|
|December||40°F/52°F||very bad weather||Merv in december|
Weather and climate in Merv
- From january to february the climate is very bad. It is for example 54°F as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is favorable. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in march and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is good. It is for example 101°F as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- From september to october the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F.
- In november the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 59°F.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains about 0.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Merv
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Merv: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.