When is the best time to go to Krasnovodsk?
When is the best time to go to Krasnovodsk? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Krasnovodsk are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Krasnovodsk has dry periods in June, July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Krasnovodsk a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||8°C/11°C||12mm||bad weather||Krasnovodsk in january|
|February||7°C/10°C||20mm||bad weather||Krasnovodsk in february|
|March||10°C/15°C||24mm||tolerable weather||Krasnovodsk in march|
|April||14°C/19°C||21mm||good weather||Krasnovodsk in april|
|May||21°C/25°C||15mm||perfect weather||Krasnovodsk in may|
|June||26°C/31°C||6mm||perfect weather||Krasnovodsk in june|
|July||30°C/34°C||8mm||good weather||Krasnovodsk in july|
|August||30°C/34°C||5mm||good weather||Krasnovodsk in august|
|September||25°C/30°C||12mm||perfect weather||Krasnovodsk in september|
|October||18°C/23°C||23mm||good weather||Krasnovodsk in october|
|November||14°C/16°C||23mm||tolerable weather||Krasnovodsk in november|
|December||10°C/13°C||15mm||bad weather||Krasnovodsk in december|
Weather and climate in Krasnovodsk
- From january to february the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 10°C°C and it rains about 20mm each month.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. It is for example 15°C as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 24mm.
- In april the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 19°C and you can expect to have 21mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 30°C in average and, in june, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From july to august the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 32°C and it rains about 3% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 23°C°C and you can expect to have 23mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 15°C in average and it rains about 23mm each month.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 20°C and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Krasnovodsk
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Krasnovodsk: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Turkmenistan
Krasnovodsk appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Turkmenistan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.