Best time to go to Krasnovodsk Average weather of Krasnovodsk, Turkmenistan
Discover the most favorable time to go to Krasnovodsk in Turkmenistan from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Krasnovodsk?
When is the best time to go to Krasnovodsk? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Krasnovodsk are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Krasnovodsk has dry periods in June, July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Krasnovodsk a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Krasnovodsk in january|
|bad weather||Krasnovodsk in february|
|tolerable weather||Krasnovodsk in march|
|good weather||Krasnovodsk in april|
|perfect weather||Krasnovodsk in may|
|perfect weather||Krasnovodsk in june|
|good weather||Krasnovodsk in july|
|good weather||Krasnovodsk in august|
|perfect weather||Krasnovodsk in september|
|good weather||Krasnovodsk in october|
|tolerable weather||Krasnovodsk in november|
|bad weather||Krasnovodsk in december|
Weather and climate in Krasnovodsk
- From january to february the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 10°C°C and it rains about 20mm each month.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. It is for example 15°C as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 24mm.
- In april the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 19°C and you can expect to have 21mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 30°C in average and, in june, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From july to august the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 32°C and it rains about 3% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 23°C°C and you can expect to have 23mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 15°C in average and it rains about 23mm each month.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 20°C and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Turkmenistan
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Krasnovodsk
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Krasnovodsk: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Turkmenistan
Krasnovodsk appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Turkmenistan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved