Best time to go to Baku Average weather of Baku, Azerbaijan
Find the best time to go to Baku in Azerbaijan from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Baku?
When is the best time to go to Baku? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Baku are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Baku has dry periods in June, July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Baku a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Baku in january|
|bad weather||Baku in february|
|bad weather||Baku in march|
|tolerable weather||Baku in april|
|perfect weather||Baku in may|
|perfect weather||Baku in june|
|perfect weather||Baku in july|
|perfect weather||Baku in august|
|perfect weather||Baku in september|
|good weather||Baku in october|
|tolerable weather||Baku in november|
|bad weather||Baku in december|
Weather and climate in Baku
- Between the months of january and march the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and it rains in march about 0.9in.
- In april the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 81°F and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and july the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and, in july, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of august the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 88°F.
- In september the climate is very good. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in september.
- In october the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains about 1.2in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Baku
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Baku: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Azerbaijan
Baku appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Azerbaijan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.