Best time to go to Türkmenabat Average weather of Türkmenabat, Turkmenistan
Find the best time to go to Türkmenabat in Turkmenistan from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Türkmenabat?
When is the best time to go to Türkmenabat? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Türkmenabat are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Türkmenabat has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
- February is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Türkmenabat a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Türkmenabat in january|
|very bad weather||Türkmenabat in february|
|good weather||Türkmenabat in march|
|perfect weather||Türkmenabat in april|
|perfect weather||Türkmenabat in may|
|good weather||Türkmenabat in june|
|good weather||Türkmenabat in july|
|good weather||Türkmenabat in august|
|perfect weather||Türkmenabat in september|
|good weather||Türkmenabat in october|
|tolerable weather||Türkmenabat in november|
|very bad weather||Türkmenabat in december|
Weather and climate in Türkmenabat
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 72°F.
- In the month of march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and it rains about 18% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 112°F and it rains in may about 0.3in.
- Between june and august the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 83°F.
- In september the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains in september about 0.1in.
- In october the climate is favorable. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 41°F.
Tours and organised trips in Turkmenistan
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Türkmenabat
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Türkmenabat: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Turkmenistan: get the best price!
Map of Turkmenistan
Türkmenabat appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Turkmenistan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved