Best time to go to Türkmenabat Average weather of Türkmenabat, Turkmenistan
Find the best time to go to Türkmenabat in Turkmenistan from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Türkmenabat?
When is the best time to go to Türkmenabat? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Türkmenabat are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Türkmenabat has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September, October and December
- The coldest months are January and December
Annual weather in Türkmenabat
For full information about the climate and weather in Türkmenabat a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||38°F/49°F||very bad weather||Türkmenabat in january|
|February||40°F/52°F||very bad weather||Türkmenabat in february|
|March||50°F/65°F||good weather||Türkmenabat in march|
|April||63°F/77°F||perfect weather||Türkmenabat in april|
|May||77°F/92°F||perfect weather||Türkmenabat in may|
|June||86°F/101°F||good weather||Türkmenabat in june|
|July||88°F/104°F||good weather||Türkmenabat in july|
|August||83°F/101°F||good weather||Türkmenabat in august|
|September||70°F/92°F||perfect weather||Türkmenabat in september|
|October||56°F/76°F||good weather||Türkmenabat in october|
|November||43°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Türkmenabat in november|
|December||38°F/49°F||very bad weather||Türkmenabat in december|
Weather and climate in Türkmenabat
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 79°F.
- In the month of march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and it rains about 7% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 112°F and it rains in may about 0.4in.
- Between june and august the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 83°F.
- In september the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains in september about 0in.
- In october the climate is favorable. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 43°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Türkmenabat
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Türkmenabat: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.