When is the best time to go to Türkmenabat?
When is the best time to go to Türkmenabat? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Türkmenabat are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Türkmenabat has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September, October and December
- February is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Türkmenabat a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||5°C/9°C||14mm||very bad weather||Türkmenabat in january|
|February||3°C/10°C||37mm||very bad weather||Türkmenabat in february|
|March||10°C/19°C||31mm||good weather||Türkmenabat in march|
|April||17°C/26°C||12mm||perfect weather||Türkmenabat in april|
|May||26°C/34°C||7mm||perfect weather||Türkmenabat in may|
|June||30°C/38°C||2mm||good weather||Türkmenabat in june|
|July||31°C/40°C||1mm||good weather||Türkmenabat in july|
|August||29°C/38°C||1mm||good weather||Türkmenabat in august|
|September||22°C/33°C||1mm||perfect weather||Türkmenabat in september|
|October||14°C/24°C||4mm||good weather||Türkmenabat in october|
|November||8°C/15°C||13mm||tolerable weather||Türkmenabat in november|
|December||4°C/9°C||10mm||very bad weather||Türkmenabat in december|
Weather and climate in Türkmenabat
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 26°C.
- In the month of march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 19°C°C and it rains about 19% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 44°C and it rains in may about 7mm.
- Between june and august the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 28°C.
- In september the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 33°C and it rains in september about 1mm.
- In october the climate is favorable. It is for example 24°C as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 4mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 14°C in average and you can expect to have 13mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 6°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Türkmenabat
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Türkmenabat: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Turkmenistan
Türkmenabat appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Turkmenistan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.