Best time to go to Uzbekistan for a perfect weather and where to go?
Discover the perfect time to visit Uzbekistan from seasonal averages in many locations like Termez or Khiva, right here.
When is the best time to go to Uzbekistan?
When is the best time to go to Uzbekistan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Uzbekistan, the weather is good everywhere in May, June, August and September
- The best months to go to Tashkent are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months in Tashkent are June, July and August, and the coldest month of the year is January
- The rainiest months in this city are February and March
- The cities with the best climate are Tashkent, Boukhara, Chakhrisabz and Termez, with good weather at least 8 months a year
Annual weather in Uzbekistan
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Uzbekistan for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||23°F to 52°F||very bad weather|
|February||25°F to 56°F||very bad weather*|
|March||36°F to 70°F||good weather*|
|April||47°F to 81°F||good weather*|
|May||56°F to 94°F||perfect weather*|
|June||63°F to 103°F||perfect weather*|
|July||68°F to 106°F||good weather*|
|August||65°F to 103°F||perfect weather*|
|September||58°F to 94°F||perfect weather|
|October||47°F to 79°F||good weather*|
|November||34°F to 63°F||very bad weather*|
|December||27°F to 54°F||very bad weather|
Best time to travel to Uzbekistan by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Uzbekistan
On these 2 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Uzbekistan and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Tashkent, Chimbay, Boukhara, Chakhrisabz and Khiva.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Uzbekistan
Find out when Uzbekistan has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Uzbekistan
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, November and December. The number of visitors to Uzbekistan is high in: March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Very low season in Uzbekistan: January and December.
- Low season in Uzbekistan: February and November.
- High season in Uzbekistan: March, June, July, September and October.
- Peek season in Uzbekistan: April, May and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Uzbekistan month by month
Average price for flights to Uzbekistan
A return flight between London and Tashkent is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 584 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 207 more for your airline ticket to Tashkent if you go in august.
Where to go in Uzbekistan?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
very bad weather
What can I do in Uzbekistan?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping