Best time to go to Tehran Average weather of Tehran, Iran
Get the perfect time to go to Tehran in Iran from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Tehran?
When is the best time to go to Tehran? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tehran are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Tehran has dry periods in July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Tehran a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Tehran in january|
|very bad weather||Tehran in february|
|tolerable weather||Tehran in march|
|good weather||Tehran in april|
|good weather||Tehran in may|
|perfect weather||Tehran in june|
|perfect weather||Tehran in july|
|perfect weather||Tehran in august|
|perfect weather||Tehran in september|
|good weather||Tehran in october|
|bad weather||Tehran in november|
|very bad weather||Tehran in december|
Weather and climate in Tehran
- Between january and february the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 32°F.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- From april to july the climate is favorable. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in july.
- From august to september the climate is perfect. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains about 17% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 47°F and it rains about 12% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tehran
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tehran: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Iran
Tehran appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Iran appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.