Best time to go to Tehran Average weather of Tehran, Iran
Get the perfect time to go to Tehran in Iran from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Tehran?
When is the best time to go to Tehran? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tehran are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are March, April, May and November
Annual weather in Tehran
For full information about the climate and weather in Tehran a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||31°F/49°F||very bad weather||Tehran in january|
|February||32°F/52°F||very bad weather||Tehran in february|
|March||41°F/61°F||very bad weather||Tehran in march|
|April||54°F/72°F||good weather||Tehran in april|
|May||68°F/85°F||good weather||Tehran in may|
|June||79°F/95°F||perfect weather||Tehran in june|
|July||83°F/101°F||good weather||Tehran in july|
|August||77°F/99°F||perfect weather||Tehran in august|
|September||68°F/92°F||perfect weather||Tehran in september|
|October||54°F/77°F||good weather||Tehran in october|
|November||41°F/59°F||very bad weather||Tehran in november|
|December||32°F/52°F||very bad weather||Tehran in december|
Weather and climate in Tehran
- Between january and february the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 32°F.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and, in march, 4 days of rain are expected.
- From april to july the climate is favorable. It is for example 101°F as maximum temperature in july.
- From august to september the climate is perfect. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 12% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 52°F and it rains about 9% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tehran
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tehran: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Tehran
Find out when Tehran has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Tehran
- Very low season in Tehran
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February and November.
- Low season in Tehran
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, March and May.
- High season in Tehran
The number of visitors to Tehran is high in: April, June, July, September, October and December.
- Peek season in Tehran
The largest number of tourists visiting Tehran is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Tehran month by month
Best time for low prices in Tehran
Average price for flights to Tehran
A return flight between London and Tehran is generally cheaper if you go in january ($ 414 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 214 more for your airline ticket to Tehran if you go in august.