Best time to go to Peshawar Average weather of Peshawar, Pakistan
Get the perfect time to visit Peshawar in Pakistan from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Peshawar?
When is the best time to go to Peshawar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Peshawar are February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- December is the driest month
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are February, July and August
Annual weather in Peshawar
For full information about the climate and weather in Peshawar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Peshawar in january|
|February||52°F/70°F||good weather||Peshawar in february|
|March||63°F/81°F||perfect weather||Peshawar in march|
|April||76°F/92°F||perfect weather||Peshawar in april|
|May||86°F/103°F||good weather||Peshawar in may|
|June||94°F/110°F||tolerable weather||Peshawar in june|
|July||94°F/108°F||bad weather||Peshawar in july|
|August||92°F/104°F||tolerable weather||Peshawar in august|
|September||86°F/101°F||good weather||Peshawar in september|
|October||77°F/94°F||perfect weather||Peshawar in october|
|November||63°F/81°F||perfect weather||Peshawar in november|
|December||52°F/72°F||good weather||Peshawar in december|
Weather and climate in Peshawar
- Between january and may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 86°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to august the climate is bad. It is for example 104°F as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is good. It is for example 101°F as maximum temperature in september and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and november the climate is perfect. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 2% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains in december about 0.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Peshawar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Peshawar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Peshawar
Find out when Peshawar has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Peshawar
- Very low season in Peshawar
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, May, June, August, September and October.
- Low season in Peshawar
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March and July.
- High season in Peshawar
The number of visitors to Peshawar is high in: April.
- Peak season in Peshawar
The largest number of tourists visiting Peshawar is during: November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Peshawar month by month
Best time for low prices in Peshawar
Average prices of hotels in Peshawar month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Peshawar. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, November is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Peshawar
On average, it costs $ 46 per day to hire a car in Peshawar. This price varies by $ 2.2 depending on the month. In july, hiring a car costs an average of $ 44 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in february is $ 46.