Best time to go to Kakinada Average weather of Kakinada, India
Get the most favorable time to go to Kakinada in India from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Kakinada?
When is the best time to go to Kakinada? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kakinada are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- Kakinada has dry periods in January, February and March
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Kakinada a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Kakinada in january|
|perfect weather||Kakinada in february|
|good weather||Kakinada in march|
|tolerable weather||Kakinada in april|
|bad weather||Kakinada in may|
|bad weather||Kakinada in june|
|tolerable weather||Kakinada in july|
|tolerable weather||Kakinada in august|
|tolerable weather||Kakinada in september|
|good weather||Kakinada in october|
|good weather||Kakinada in november|
|perfect weather||Kakinada in december|
Weather and climate in Kakinada
- Between january and february the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and, in february, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 106°F and it rains in march about 0.4in.
- In the month of april the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C and it rains in april about 0.7in.
- In the month of may the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 88°F and, in may, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of june the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 92°F and it rains in june about 7.1in.
- From july to august the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and, in august, 24 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and it rains about 9.9in each month.
- In october the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and, in october, 16 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F.
- In december the climate is perfect. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 8% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kakinada
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kakinada: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of India
Kakinada appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.