Best time to go to Machilipatnam Average weather of Machilipatnam, India
Discover the most favorable time to visit Machilipatnam in India from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Machilipatnam?
When is the best time to go to Machilipatnam? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Machilipatnam are January, February, March, July, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May and June
- Machilipatnam has dry periods in February, March and April
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Machilipatnam
For full information about the climate and weather in Machilipatnam a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Machilipatnam in january|
|February||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Machilipatnam in february|
|March||85°F/94°F||good weather||Machilipatnam in march|
|April||88°F/97°F||tolerable weather||Machilipatnam in april|
|May||92°F/101°F||tolerable weather||Machilipatnam in may|
|June||90°F/97°F||tolerable weather||Machilipatnam in june|
|July||86°F/94°F||good weather||Machilipatnam in july|
|August||85°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Machilipatnam in august|
|September||85°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Machilipatnam in september|
|October||83°F/90°F||good weather||Machilipatnam in october|
|November||81°F/88°F||good weather||Machilipatnam in november|
|December||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Machilipatnam in december|
Weather and climate in Machilipatnam
Machilipatnam enjoys a tropical savanna climate (with dry winter) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Machilipatnam is 92°F (ranging from 85°F in january to 101°F in may). Annual rainfall is 43.1in, with a minimum of 0.2in in march and a maximum of 9.2in in august.
- From january to february the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 2% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between the months of april and september the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and you can expect to have 7.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From october to november the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 5in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Machilipatnam
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Machilipatnam: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Machilipatnam
Chargement en cours
Legend: Machilipatnam other locations