Best time to go to Puebla Average weather of Puebla, Mexico
Get the best time to go to Puebla in Mexico from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Puebla?
When is the best time to go to Puebla? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Puebla are February, March, April, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Puebla
For full information about the climate and weather in Puebla a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/68°F||tolerable weather||Puebla in january|
|February||50°F/72°F||good weather||Puebla in february|
|March||52°F/76°F||good weather||Puebla in march|
|April||56°F/79°F||good weather||Puebla in april|
|May||58°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Puebla in may|
|June||56°F/74°F||bad weather||Puebla in june|
|July||54°F/72°F||bad weather||Puebla in july|
|August||54°F/74°F||bad weather||Puebla in august|
|September||54°F/72°F||bad weather||Puebla in september|
|October||52°F/72°F||good weather||Puebla in october|
|November||50°F/70°F||good weather||Puebla in november|
|December||49°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Puebla in december|
Weather and climate in Puebla
- In the month of january the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 68°F and it rains about 1in each month.
- Between february and april the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average.
- Between may and october the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 72°F and it rains in october about 8.1in.
- In the month of november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 3% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Puebla
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Puebla: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Puebla
Find out when Puebla has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Puebla
- Very low season in Puebla
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June and September.
- Low season in Puebla
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, July, August and October.
- High season in Puebla
The number of visitors to Puebla is high in: April and November.
- Peek season in Puebla
The largest number of tourists visiting Puebla is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Puebla month by month
Best time for low prices in Puebla
Average price of hiring a car in Puebla
On average, it costs $ 22 per day to hire a car in Puebla. This price varies by $ 3.6 depending on the month. In may, hiring a car costs an average of $ 21 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 24.