Best time to go to Acapulco Average weather of Acapulco, Mexico
Find the perfect time to visit Acapulco in Mexico from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Acapulco?
When is the best time to go to Acapulco? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Acapulco are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- Acapulco has dry periods in January, March, April and December
- September is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Acapulco
For full information about the climate and weather in Acapulco a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Acapulco in january|
|February||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Acapulco in february|
|March||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Acapulco in march|
|April||77°F/90°F||perfect weather||Acapulco in april|
|May||79°F/90°F||perfect weather||Acapulco in may|
|June||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Acapulco in june|
|July||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Acapulco in july|
|August||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Acapulco in august|
|September||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Acapulco in september|
|October||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Acapulco in october|
|November||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Acapulco in november|
|December||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Acapulco in december|
Weather and climate in Acapulco
- From january to february the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains in february about 0.7in.
- From march to april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and, in april, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains about 11.9in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains in december about 0.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Acapulco
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Acapulco: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Acapulco
Find out when Acapulco has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Acapulco
- Very low season in Acapulco
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June and September.
- Low season in Acapulco
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, July, August and October.
- High season in Acapulco
The number of visitors to Acapulco is high in: November.
- Peek season in Acapulco
The largest number of tourists visiting Acapulco is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Acapulco month by month
Best time for low prices in Acapulco
Average prices of hotels in Acapulco month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Acapulco. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Acapulco
A return flight between London and Acapulco is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 961 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 444 more for your airline ticket to Acapulco if you go in august.
Average price of hiring a car in Acapulco
On average, it costs $ 23 per day to hire a car in Acapulco. This price varies by $ 8.4 depending on the month. In february, hiring a car costs an average of $ 20 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 28.