Best time to go to Acapulco Average weather of Acapulco, Mexico
Find the perfect time to visit Acapulco in Mexico from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Acapulco?
When is the best time to go to Acapulco? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Acapulco are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- Acapulco has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- September is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Acapulco a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Acapulco in january|
|perfect weather||Acapulco in february|
|perfect weather||Acapulco in march|
|perfect weather||Acapulco in april|
|perfect weather||Acapulco in may|
|tolerable weather||Acapulco in june|
|tolerable weather||Acapulco in july|
|tolerable weather||Acapulco in august|
|tolerable weather||Acapulco in september|
|tolerable weather||Acapulco in october|
|perfect weather||Acapulco in november|
|perfect weather||Acapulco in december|
Weather and climate in Acapulco
- From january to february the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains in february about 0.2in.
- From march to april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and, in april, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 4.2in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains in december about 0.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Acapulco
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Acapulco: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Acapulco appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.