When is the best time to go to La Cruz?
When is the best time to go to La Cruz? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in La Cruz are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- March is the driest month
- October is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in La Cruz a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||25°C/32°C||18mm||good weather||La Cruz in january|
|February||24°C/32°C||14mm||good weather||La Cruz in february|
|March||24°C/34°C||8mm||good weather||La Cruz in march|
|April||26°C/35°C||34mm||tolerable weather||La Cruz in april|
|May||27°C/34°C||156mm||tolerable weather||La Cruz in may|
|June||26°C/34°C||232mm||tolerable weather||La Cruz in june|
|July||26°C/33°C||192mm||tolerable weather||La Cruz in july|
|August||25°C/34°C||246mm||tolerable weather||La Cruz in august|
|September||26°C/34°C||248mm||tolerable weather||La Cruz in september|
|October||25°C/33°C||314mm||tolerable weather||La Cruz in october|
|November||25°C/32°C||121mm||good weather||La Cruz in november|
|December||25°C/32°C||37mm||good weather||La Cruz in december|
Weather and climate in La Cruz
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 24°C and, in march, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 25°C and it rains in november about 121mm.
- In december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 25°C and it rains about 29% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in La Cruz
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of La Cruz: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Costa Rica
La Cruz appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.