Best time to go to La Cruz Average weather of La Cruz, Costa Rica
Discover the perfect time to go to La Cruz in Costa Rica from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to La Cruz?
When is the best time to go to La Cruz? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in La Cruz are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- March is the driest month
- The rainiest months are June, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in La Cruz a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||La Cruz in january|
|good weather||La Cruz in february|
|good weather||La Cruz in march|
|good weather||La Cruz in april|
|good weather||La Cruz in may|
|tolerable weather||La Cruz in june|
|tolerable weather||La Cruz in july|
|tolerable weather||La Cruz in august|
|tolerable weather||La Cruz in september|
|tolerable weather||La Cruz in october|
|good weather||La Cruz in november|
|good weather||La Cruz in december|
Weather and climate in La Cruz
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and, in march, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in november about 4.1in.
- In december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains about 32% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in La Cruz
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of La Cruz: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
La Cruz appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.