Best time to go to La Cruz Average weather of La Cruz, Costa Rica
Discover the perfect time to go to La Cruz in Costa Rica from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to La Cruz?
When is the best time to go to La Cruz? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in La Cruz are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- October is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in La Cruz
For full information about the climate and weather in La Cruz a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||La Cruz in january|
|February||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||La Cruz in february|
|March||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||La Cruz in march|
|April||79°F/90°F||good weather||La Cruz in april|
|May||81°F/90°F||good weather||La Cruz in may|
|June||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||La Cruz in june|
|July||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||La Cruz in july|
|August||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||La Cruz in august|
|September||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||La Cruz in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||La Cruz in october|
|November||77°F/86°F||good weather||La Cruz in november|
|December||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||La Cruz in december|
Weather and climate in La Cruz
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and, in march, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in november about 6.3in.
- In december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains about 12% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in La Cruz
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of La Cruz: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in La Cruz
Find out when La Cruz has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in La Cruz
- Very low season in La Cruz
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: April, May, June, July, September and October.
- Low season in La Cruz
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, August and November.
- High season in La Cruz
The number of visitors to La Cruz is high in: January.
- Peek season in La Cruz
The largest number of tourists visiting La Cruz is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for La Cruz month by month
Best time for low prices in La Cruz
Average prices of hotels in La Cruz month by month
Generally, May is the month with the lowest hotel prices in La Cruz. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.