When is the best time to go to Gonâve Island?
When is the best time to go to Gonâve Island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gonâve Island are January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Gonâve Island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||21°C/30°C||40mm||good weather||Gonâve Island in january|
|February||22°C/30°C||43mm||good weather||Gonâve Island in february|
|March||23°C/31°C||45mm||good weather||Gonâve Island in march|
|April||25°C/32°C||75mm||good weather||Gonâve Island in april|
|May||26°C/32°C||154mm||good weather||Gonâve Island in may|
|June||27°C/34°C||155mm||good weather||Gonâve Island in june|
|July||26°C/34°C||131mm||tolerable weather||Gonâve Island in july|
|August||26°C/34°C||137mm||tolerable weather||Gonâve Island in august|
|September||26°C/34°C||139mm||tolerable weather||Gonâve Island in september|
|October||25°C/33°C||128mm||good weather||Gonâve Island in october|
|November||24°C/32°C||78mm||good weather||Gonâve Island in november|
|December||22°C/31°C||41mm||good weather||Gonâve Island in december|
Weather and climate in Gonâve Island
- Between january and june the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 38°C and it rains about 155mm each month.
- Between july and october the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 25°C.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 35°C and it rains in december about 41mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Gonâve Island
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Gonâve Island: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Haiti
Gonâve Island appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Haiti appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.