Best time to go to Cap-Haïtien Average weather of Cap-Haïtien, Haiti
Get the most favorable time to go to Cap-Haïtien in Haiti from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Cap-Haïtien?
When is the best time to go to Cap-Haïtien? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cap-Haïtien are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are May, August and September
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Cap-Haïtien
For full information about the climate and weather in Cap-Haïtien a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Cap-Haïtien in january|
|February||72°F/81°F||good weather||Cap-Haïtien in february|
|March||74°F/81°F||good weather||Cap-Haïtien in march|
|April||77°F/85°F||good weather||Cap-Haïtien in april|
|May||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Cap-Haïtien in may|
|June||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cap-Haïtien in june|
|July||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cap-Haïtien in july|
|August||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Cap-Haïtien in august|
|September||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Cap-Haïtien in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cap-Haïtien in october|
|November||76°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Cap-Haïtien in november|
|December||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Cap-Haïtien in december|
Weather and climate in Cap-Haïtien
- Between january and june the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains in june about 5.3in.
- Between the months of july and october the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains in october about 6.5in.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains in december about 2.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cap-Haïtien
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cap-Haïtien: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Cap-Haïtien
Find out when Cap-Haïtien has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Cap-Haïtien
- Very low season in Cap-Haïtien
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, October and November.
- Low season in Cap-Haïtien
The months with low numbers of tourists are: June and September.
- High season in Cap-Haïtien
The number of visitors to Cap-Haïtien is high in: January, March, April and May.
- Peak season in Cap-Haïtien
The largest number of tourists visiting Cap-Haïtien is during: July, August and December.