Best time to go to Portsmouth Average weather of Portsmouth, Dominica
Get the most favorable time to go to Portsmouth in Dominica from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Portsmouth?
When is the best time to go to Portsmouth? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Portsmouth
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Portsmouth a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Portsmouth in january|
|good weather||Portsmouth in february|
|good weather||Portsmouth in march|
|good weather||Portsmouth in april|
|good weather||Portsmouth in may|
|good weather||Portsmouth in june|
|good weather||Portsmouth in july|
|good weather||Portsmouth in august|
|good weather||Portsmouth in september|
|good weather||Portsmouth in october|
|good weather||Portsmouth in november|
|good weather||Portsmouth in december|
Weather and climate in Portsmouth
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and october the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and, in october, 19 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains in november about 3.6in.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and, in december, 16 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Portsmouth
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Portsmouth: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Dominica
Portsmouth appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Dominica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.