Best time to go to Roseau Average weather of Roseau, Dominica
Find the best time to visit Roseau in Dominica from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Roseau?
When is the best time to go to Roseau? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Roseau
- On average, the warmest months are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Roseau a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Roseau in january|
|good weather||Roseau in february|
|good weather||Roseau in march|
|good weather||Roseau in april|
|good weather||Roseau in may|
|good weather||Roseau in june|
|good weather||Roseau in july|
|good weather||Roseau in august|
|good weather||Roseau in september|
|good weather||Roseau in october|
|good weather||Roseau in november|
|good weather||Roseau in december|
Weather and climate in Roseau
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 3.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and december the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in december about 2.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Roseau
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Roseau: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Dominica
Roseau appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Dominica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.