Best time to go to Soussa Average weather of Soussa, Tunisia
Find the best time to go to Soussa in Tunisia from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Soussa?
When is the best time to go to Soussa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Soussa
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Soussa has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Soussa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Soussa in january|
|good weather||Soussa in february|
|good weather||Soussa in march|
|perfect weather||Soussa in april|
|perfect weather||Soussa in may|
|perfect weather||Soussa in june|
|perfect weather||Soussa in july|
|perfect weather||Soussa in august|
|perfect weather||Soussa in september|
|perfect weather||Soussa in october|
|perfect weather||Soussa in november|
|good weather||Soussa in december|
Weather and climate in Soussa
- From january to february the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains in february about 0.6in.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains about 14% of the time in april.
- From may to june the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between july and august the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and, in august, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From september to october the climate is perfect. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 1.1in.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains in december about 0.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Soussa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Soussa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tunisia
Soussa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Tunisia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.