Best time to go to Monastir Average weather of Monastir, Tunisia
Discover the best time to visit Monastir in Tunisia from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Monastir?
When is the best time to go to Monastir? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Monastir
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Monastir has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Monastir a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Monastir in january|
|good weather||Monastir in february|
|good weather||Monastir in march|
|perfect weather||Monastir in april|
|perfect weather||Monastir in may|
|perfect weather||Monastir in june|
|perfect weather||Monastir in july|
|perfect weather||Monastir in august|
|perfect weather||Monastir in september|
|perfect weather||Monastir in october|
|perfect weather||Monastir in november|
|good weather||Monastir in december|
Weather and climate in Monastir
- From january to february the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 54°F.
- Between march and april the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains in april about 0.7in.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 4% of the time in june.
- From july to august the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 0.3in each month.
- Between september and october the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains in october about 1in.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains about 9% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Monastir
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Monastir: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tunisia
Monastir appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Tunisia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.