Best time to go to Hammamet Average weather of Hammamet, Tunisia
Discover the very best time to visit Hammamet in Tunisia from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Hammamet?
When is the best time to go to Hammamet? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hammamet are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Hammamet has dry periods in June and July
- The coldest months are January and February
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Hammamet a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Hammamet in january|
|good weather||Hammamet in february|
|good weather||Hammamet in march|
|good weather||Hammamet in april|
|perfect weather||Hammamet in may|
|perfect weather||Hammamet in june|
|perfect weather||Hammamet in july|
|perfect weather||Hammamet in august|
|perfect weather||Hammamet in september|
|perfect weather||Hammamet in october|
|good weather||Hammamet in november|
|good weather||Hammamet in december|
Weather and climate in Hammamet
- Between the months of january and february the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 50°F.
- From march to april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 59°F.
- Between may and june the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 8% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains in august about 0.4in.
- In september the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and it rains about 0.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hammamet
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hammamet: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tunisia
Hammamet appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Tunisia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.