Best time to go to Cagliari Average weather of Cagliari, Sardinia
Find the perfect time to go to Cagliari in Italy from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Cagliari?
When is the best time to go to Cagliari? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cagliari are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Cagliari a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Cagliari in january|
|tolerable weather||Cagliari in february|
|good weather||Cagliari in march|
|good weather||Cagliari in april|
|perfect weather||Cagliari in may|
|perfect weather||Cagliari in june|
|perfect weather||Cagliari in july|
|perfect weather||Cagliari in august|
|perfect weather||Cagliari in september|
|perfect weather||Cagliari in october|
|good weather||Cagliari in november|
|tolerable weather||Cagliari in december|
Weather and climate in Cagliari
- From january to march the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- In the month of april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 76°F.
- From may to july the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 5% of the time in july.
- In the month of august the climate is good. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- Between september and october the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and it rains in october about 1in.
- In november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and, in november, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cagliari
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cagliari: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sardinia
Cagliari appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sardinia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.