Best time to go to Carthage Average weather of Carthage, Tunisia
Get the very best time to visit Carthage in Tunisia from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Carthage?
When is the best time to go to Carthage? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Carthage
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are February, March, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Carthage
For full information about the climate and weather in Carthage a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/61°F||good weather||Carthage in january|
|February||50°F/61°F||good weather||Carthage in february|
|March||54°F/65°F||good weather||Carthage in march|
|April||59°F/70°F||perfect weather||Carthage in april|
|May||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Carthage in may|
|June||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Carthage in june|
|July||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Carthage in july|
|August||81°F/94°F||perfect weather||Carthage in august|
|September||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Carthage in september|
|October||68°F/79°F||perfect weather||Carthage in october|
|November||61°F/70°F||perfect weather||Carthage in november|
|December||54°F/63°F||good weather||Carthage in december|
Weather and climate in Carthage
- Between january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 15% of the time in february.
- Between march and april the climate is good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to june the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and, in june, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Carthage
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Carthage: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Carthage
Find out when Carthage has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Carthage
- Very low season in Carthage
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Carthage
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, June, September, October and November.
- Peek season in Carthage
The largest number of tourists visiting Carthage is during: July, August and December.