Best time to go to Mbeya Average weather of Mbeya, Tanzania
Get the perfect time to go to Mbeya in Tanzania from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Mbeya?
When is the best time to go to Mbeya? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mbeya are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are September, October and November
- Mbeya has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Mbeya a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Mbeya in january|
|tolerable weather||Mbeya in february|
|tolerable weather||Mbeya in march|
|tolerable weather||Mbeya in april|
|good weather||Mbeya in may|
|perfect weather||Mbeya in june|
|perfect weather||Mbeya in july|
|perfect weather||Mbeya in august|
|perfect weather||Mbeya in september|
|perfect weather||Mbeya in october|
|tolerable weather||Mbeya in november|
|tolerable weather||Mbeya in december|
Weather and climate in Mbeya
- Between january and march the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average.
- In the month of april the climate is okay. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in april and, in april, 13 days of rain are expected.
- From may to july the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is perfect. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 1in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is correct. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 4.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 74°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mbeya
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mbeya: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tanzania
Mbeya appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Tanzania appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.